View Eclipse Cross Inventory
See How Mitsubishi's Next-Generation Crossover Compares to the Competition
With the popularity of compact crossover vehicles, there are many to choose from today, including stylish options like the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross and 2020 Mazda CX-5. These two crossover utility vehicles, or CUVs, attract plenty of attention due to their striking exterior design and modern features. Still, there are plenty of ways in which Mitsubishi's 2020 Eclipse Cross differs from that of the Mazda CX-5, and we'll highlight some of those differences here.
Wallace Mitsubishi of Kingsport invites motorists around Johnson City, Tennessee, and far beyond to shop and compare the new Eclipse Cross to its nearest competition, including Mazda's popular CX-5. We're confident that when you put these two crossovers head-to-head, you'll agree with our team that the Mitsubishi pulls ahead and doesn't look back.
Review our crossover vehicle comparison below, then feel free to reach out to our sales team to learn more about what makes the 2020 Eclipse Cross such a special CUV!
Standard Features & Pricing
- Mitsubishi cars are known the world over for delivering modern features and extraordinary value, and the next-generation Eclipse Cross CUV is no different. This affordably-priced ride boasts a base price MSRP of $22,995 in its standard ES 2WD trim. Compare that to the 2020 Mazda CX-5 Sport FWD trim and its $25,190 base price, and the Mitsubishi is already out in front.
- Pricing isn't everything, of course, so shoppers must also research the amenities that come with each vehicle they're considering to ensure its a fair comparison. Based on pricing alone, you may have thought that the Mazda boasted additional features, but it's actually the other way around. You see, the new Eclipse Cross ES comes standard with many amenities that are only optional or not even available on the Mazda CX-5 Sport.
- If you're shopping for an affordable new crossover for sale, one that packs automatic climate control, fog lights, heated exterior mirrors with built-in turn signals and a driver's knee airbag, then you'll want to go with the 2020 Eclipse Cross. The Mitsubishi comes standard with all of these features and more, whether you select the base trim or one of the many other available editions.
Fuel Efficiency & Driving Range
- Drivers can cruise around Bristol, Tennessee, with efficiency on their side in the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, as this crossover boasts an EPA-estimated 26 mpg in the city. The new CX-5 from Mazda musters just a 25 mpg rating around town.
- Not only does the new Eclipse Cross return impressive city fuel economy, but it also comes with a large fuel tank, holding up to 16.6 gallons of gas. The Mazda CX-5 crossover's smaller, 14.8-gallon fuel tank isn't going to take you as far, so you'll have to make more frequent pit stops.
- Motorists can go the distance with the 2020 Eclipse Cross. Whether running errands around town or taking to the highway on a road trip, this crossover from Mitsubishi has you covered with its large gas tank and superb fuel economy.
Factory Warranty Coverage
- Any way you look at it, Mitsubishi tops Mazda when it comes to warranty coverage. From bumper-to-bumper and powertrain to anti-corrosion, the three-diamond automaker impresses with its extensive warranty packages.
- Every new Mitsubishi car for sale gets 60 months or 60,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage, compared to just 36 months or 36,000 miles from Mazda. Mitsubishi's famed 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty also tops Mazda's similar coverage by a wide margin. The CX-5's powertrain gets just 60 months or 60,000 miles of warranty coverage.
- With a full 84 months of anti-corrosion warranty coverage, Mitsubishi tops Mazda's same warranty by a full two years!
- Lastly, where Mazda's roadside assistance program mirrors its bumper-to-bumper coverage at 36 months or 36,000 miles, Mitsubishi gives new Eclipse Cross drivers a full 60 months of roadside assistance with unlimited mileage. Enjoy on-road peace of mind with the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross and its generous warranty packages!
Tour & Test Drive the New Eclipse Cross near Johnson City, TN
Are you ready to step up to the style, efficiency and value of a versatile ride like the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross? Motorists around Johnson City, TN, can turn to our nearby new and used car dealership for access to this sleek new crossover. Experience this new Mitsubishi vehicle in full with a tour and test drive!
When the time comes to lease or finance your new Mitsubishi, our full-service auto dealership is here for you with competitive options. Send us a completed financing application and get your car's trade-in value online now to get started on your upgrade to a 2020 Eclipse Cross in Kingsport, TN.