View Outlander Inventory
Compare the New Mitsubishi Outlander to Its Competition in Kingsport, TN
Crossover SUVs continue to be a top choice among drivers and families, including those motorists searching for a versatile and capable new ride around the Bristol, TN, area. Mitsubishi's Outlander crossover SUV is one impressive machine that's been updated once again for the 2020 model year. The 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander goes up against the likes of the 2020 Toyota RAV4 and other compact and mid-size crossover vehicles in a competitive shopping segment. Still, there are plenty of ways that the Outlander stands apart from the rest.
Wallace Mitsubishi of Kingsport welcomes Johnson City, TN, area crossover utility vehicle (CUV) shoppers to discover the 2020 Outlander lineup at our full-service new and used car dealership in Kingsport. Before your tour and test drive, though, why not explore some of the many benefits of driving Mitsubishi's new Outlander right now on our website? Here, we'll compare this versatile and value-packed ride to another popular option in this vehicle segment: the 2020 Toyota RAV4.
Features, Pricing & Value
- For the 2020 model year, the new Mitsubishi Outlander is now offered in six distinct trim levels, including the new SP or special edition model. Every version of the Outlander boasts new-for-2020 features, proving that Mitsubishi isn't resting on its laurels with this well-regarded sport-ute! The Outlander ES 2.4 base trim and every edition after it gets upgrades like redesigned second-row seating and HVAC controls, plus enhanced third-row seat comfort. There's even power driver lumbar support as standard.
- Toyota's 2020 RAV4 carries over mostly unchanged from the previous model year, save for the new TRD Off-Road model that's geared toward the few crossover SUV buyers who actually take their vehicles off-road, or who just like that all-terrain look. The new RAV4 also offers six trim levels, but they're each priced significantly higher than a corresponding or comparable 2020 Outlander.
- With its highly competitive pricing, distinct editions and impressive list of standard and available features, the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander lineup outshines that of the pricier 2020 Toyota RAV4. Plus, you'll only find Mitsubishi's highly advanced Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC) on one of these two crossover SUVs, and that's the versatile new Outlander!
Versatility & Performance
- Your search for an agile, affordable and versatile new CUV can end with the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander. Why? Because it's the value-priced new SUV that comes standard with three rows of seating for up to seven occupants! Toyota's RAV4 can only be had with 5-passenger seating in two rows.
- One look at the Outlander and RAV4 models, and it's clear to see that the Mitsubishi is a longer vehicle. Even with its extensive 128 cubic feet of passenger volume compared to just 99 cubic feet in the Toyota, the Mitsubishi Outlander retains a sporty driving feel and impressive maneuverability.
- When you consider that the 2020 Outlander is the roomier of the two crossover SUVs and the only one that offers three-row seating, you may be surprised to learn that it's also lighter than the comparable 2020 Toyota RAV4. With the Outlander's up to 224 hp compared to just 203 hp in the RAV4, that extra power and lighter weight will go a long way. We encourage you to test drive these vehicles to experience the many perks of picking the Mitsubishi!
Factory Warranty Coverage
- Mitsubishi is known for its superb warranty coverage, and the 2020 Outlander benefits from this generous bumper-to-bumper and powertrain package. It's clear that the automaker stands behind its vehicles, as it provides 60 months or 60,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper warranty, whereas Toyota vehicles only come with 36 months or 36,000 miles of the same coverage.
- With a powertrain warranty of 120 months or 100,000 miles, every driver of the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander will have the confidence and peace of mind to go the distance in this crossover SUV. Toyota's meager 60-month or 60,000-mile powertrain warranty applies to the 2020 RAV4 and leaves a lot to be desired, especially compared to the extensive coverage that Mitsubishi provides.
- Mitsubishi isn't done, though. The automaker provides every motorist with a full 60 months of roadside assistance with any brand-new Mitsubishi automobile, including the 2020 Outlander! Drivers who select a new Toyota like the 2020 RAV4 will have to settle for just 24 months of on-road assistance or pay extra to upgrade to a more extensive plan.
Find Your New Outlander SUV near Bristol, TN, Now
If you're eager to discover the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander lineup in full, then shop the online inventory of Wallace Mitsubishi of Kingsport now or head over to our Kingsport, TN, auto dealership at your earliest convenience. We're conveniently located for Bristol buyers and we offer many online resources, including a secure financing application, trade-in appraisal form and finance and lease offers.