2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport VS 2019 Nissan Rogue
View Outlander Sport Inventory
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport vs. the Nissan Competition in Kingsport, TN
2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Competes Against the 2019 Nissan Rogue and Wins
If you've been behind the wheel of a mid-size family sedan for years and looking to upgrade, consider a vehicle that is expertly equipped, safer, loaded with tech, and fun to drive. Most importantly, this sport SUV for sale is priced affordably. You have probably seen the new Outlander Sport zipping around the streets of Kingsport, TN because this SUV offers value that stands the test of time. In fact, many comparably priced and equipped SUVs in the segment have a hard time keeping up. To prove this point, let's take a look at how the new Outlander Sport compares to the 2019 Nissan Rogue. After you decide which vehicle is superior, come test drive the 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport at our new and used Mitsubishi dealership!
Standard Features and Options
- The 2019 Outlander Sport 2.0 ES offers a five-speed manual transmission. Drivers who appreciate a row through the gears will love the engaging drive this transmission offers. The 2019 Rogue does not offer a manual option. Bristol and Greeneville drivers will have to make do with the Nissan Xtronic CVT. When you want to connect with your drive, the Outlander Sport puts you in control.
- The new Outlander Sport bests the new Rogue for sale in fuel capacity. Outlander Sport drivers will appreciate the 16.6-gallon fuel tank and spend less time stopping to fill up than Rogue drivers. The Nissan comes up short at 14.5 gallons.
- The base Outlander Sport comes standard with 18-inch alloy wheels. Feel stability from the ground up in the Outlander Sport. The 2019 Rogue comes standard with 17-inch steel wheels. When you want ground clearance and easy steering, you want the new Outlander Sport from Mitsubishi.
- Thinking of taking your new Outlander Sport off the beaten path? There's no reason why you can't bring your compatible smartphone along for the ride. You'll have two 12-volt power outlets to keep your devices at full capacity. Speaking of capacity, the 2019 Outlander Sport models offer up to 49.5 cubic feet of cargo capacity with rear seats collapsed. The new Rogue does not offer these.
- We all know how foul the weather can get here in Kingsport. On those low-visibility days, you'll be glad you have the heated power side-view mirrors that come standard from base to apex trims in the Mitsubishi. If you want heated power side-view mirrors in your Rogue S, you'll need to buy the optional Special Edition Package. Why pay more for something that the Outlander Sport provides free of charge?
- Mitsubishi stands beside its product and beside you. If something fails on your Outlander Sport while you're out-and-about in Bristol and Greeneville, you'll be glad you have the following warranty benefits: Every trim features five years or 60,000 miles of basic coverage as well as a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty. Nissan only provides up to 36 months or 36,000 miles of coverage on its new Rogue. Nissan drivers also have up to 60 months or 60,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
Find Your 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Kingsport, TN!
There's a great deal more to discover about this new Mitsubishi SUV. When you're ready for an introduction to your next new crossover SUV, take these directions to our new and used car dealership.